Actionable Insights That Work for You
Business Intelligence, formerly Pandalytics, is the single turnkey solution you need to empower your team while saving you time and inhouse resources.
Knowledge to Make Your Business Thrive
- Spot threats and opportunities from market trends
- Better understand your customers
- Quantify the effectiveness of marketing or sales initiatives
- Understand what your competitors are doing and how it affects your business
- Identify M&A opportunities
Our Business Intelligence offers a ready-to-use, bespoke solution that will save your company time in maintenance and money.
Pricing starts at $1,500 / month and varies per project scope.
Please contact us for a custom review and to discuss your needs.
Remove the complexity of data analysis
Open up a wealth of information and insights to build stronger relationships with your clients, generate more revenue, and outsmart your competitors.
With our extensive coverage, access key data on hundreds of millions of domains in one single business intelligence database.
Tap into the sea of information hidden behind every domain to identify your top customers and new prospects. Target them with the right offers to guarantee high conversion rates and returns.
“Domainsbot Insights.io allows our Marketing and Channel Management teams to keep the pulse on the market, understand, and flag opportunities for growth ahead of others. What Domainsbot offers is an invaluable competitive advantage that our team utilizes to make the .shop name space flourish.”
Hiro Tsukahara, CEO at GMO Registry
"The Domainsbot Business Intelligence Suite is like a GPS navigator for our Sales and Marketing team. We identify the best customers and partners with much less effort and greater effectiveness thanks to the DomainsBot team. I personally use the tool to answer higher level questions on how my target market is changing and how we can profit from these insights."
Munesh Jadoun, Founder and CEO at Znet
Simple subscription plans available with generous download allowances and unlimited search queries.
Get results without the headache
Get all the data you need, all in one place at a fraction of the cost of running your own data warehouse.
Custom reports & private crawls
Get the flexibility you need to get the results you want, with a team that actively works to solve your most challenging questions.
Be your own data scientist
Easily find out all you need to know about your market and competitors in just a few simple clicks. It’s our mission to help you kickstart your journey and teach you how to create unique visualizations, queries, or reports without depending on us or your tech team. Let us unleash your curiosity!
Keep your eye on the market
Are you already doing BI on your own data? Domainsbot can provide a full overview of the rest of your market with Business Intelligence. Don’t miss out on the most important market trends because you think your data access is limited only to the data you own. We can help you see the big picture.
Make strategic decisions
Simply counting domains under management or new registrations is not enough to get a full picture of the domain market. Our Business Intelligence tool gives you a more complete picture, so you can spot patterns and anomalies faster, and better understand what’s happening and why.
Discover our data points
WHOIS & Domain Data
CMS & Content
eCommerce & SSL
Tools & Frameworks
We analyze website structures and how they were developed. With this complete collection of data, you can understand who the user is behind a website and how the website is actually used. Get all the vital information you need to assess and understand your market and make informed decisions.
Leverage our proprietary AI models to understand how websites are used and what their topics are to better understand who your customers are.
Our Business Intelligence Data in Action
We help our partners cover a variety of needs and inquiries. Below are several examples of how we support our partners. Now just imagine what we can do for you.
- Discover how many of the domains you, and your competitors, have sold that have a currently active website and understand what the topics of those websites are.
- Identify the markets and customer types where your extension is most popular, to accurately target marketing efforts and campaigns.
- Create detailed custom performance reports to keep management and shareholders well informed and stand out with deep dive actionable data points.
- Find out which websites are using Let’s Encrypt on an ecommerce website and upsell to a better SSL certificate.
- Evaluate a marketing campaign’s effectiveness based on the percentage of domains sold that have developed websites.
- Strategize for secondary campaigns to help upsell these customers.
- Perform more accurate due diligence on prospective acquisitions. Identify how many high-value customers they have and how well their domains are positioned for growth strategies.